This is designed specifically for those in the motor trade industry, such as mechanics and panel beaters. To help keep their businesses operating, your clients can choose from a range of benefits including:
- cover for employees’ and apprentices’ own tools in the event of fire, accidental damage and theft at the insured premises up to $10,000 per employee or apprentice
- accidental damage covered up to $250,000 with an option to increase this cover
- rectification of faulty workmanship covered up to $25,000
- management liability, which provides liability cover to pay damages for:
- the actions of the directors or officers of the business,
- liability for statutory fines arising from OH&S breaches and
- any employment practices, and
- It also has an optional extension to include Employee Dishonesty cover
- legal liability cover for damage to customers’ vehicles while in their care, custody or control, up to $1,000,000, and
- cover for breakdown of machinery, computers and electronic equipment at the insured premises.
Supplementary Product Disclosure Statements
Victorian Fire Services Levy SPDS for policies commencing on or after 1 August 2012 or renewing on or after 20 September 2012
Vero Insurance Limited Name Change and Privacy SPDS effective 5 March 2014
A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Vero Motor Trade is available. You should consider the PDS before deciding to purchase these products. These products are issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as Vero.