When you make a claim you want it to be simple, easy and fast. That’s what you get with Vero.
How to make a claim
Simply phone the appropriate claims department, as listed in the left hand navigation, and we’ll do our best to process your claim as quickly as possible.
For ease of lodgement
Please have the following information ready before contacting our claims professionals:
- Policy Number and Insured’s Name
- Loss Date
- Loss Time
- Loss Description (including cause and extent of damage)
- Situation of Loss
- GST Details (for example ABN & ITC %)
Claimant Communication Plan
- When you would like to be contacted
- How you would like to be contacted - phone, fax or email
- How often you would like to hear from Vero. For example once a week or whenever relevant information has been received.
At Vero our claims professionals have specialist knowledge for each of our product lines. You can lodge a claim over the phone simply by contacting the appropriate claims department from the list below:
Call us with your claim and policy number and our claims professionals will promptly respond to your enquiry.
If you are unsure who to contact, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your query will be responded to within two working days.
Our Online Terms & Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.