Recreational Vehicle Insurance


Recreational vehicles such as a motor home, caravan, camper trailer, relocatable home or horse float, can be covered through an RV insurance specialist, CIL Insurance. For further information, please speak to the Broker Support Team or visit the CIL Insurance website.

A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for these products is available from You should consider the PDS before deciding to purchase these products. These products are issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as CIL Insurance.

CIL Insurance