Secure Home Insurance
Your home is your most important asset. Vero’s Secure™ Home Extra Insurance policy provides cover for a range of insured events to protect your home and contents, along with $20 million legal liability cover.
The policy includes cover for damage or loss caused by:
- storm, lightning, earthquake and tsunami
- flood or fire ^
- riot, civil commotion or public disturbances
- malicious acts and vandalism, theft or burglary
- impact and explosion
- escape of liquid
- accidental glass breakage, and damage by an animal.
- new for old replacement
- electrical motor burnout cover
- various choices of excess available on building and contents
- up to 10% of the sum insured for rebuilding costs such as demolition, architect and solicitor fees, on top of the building sum insured, and
- optional cover for loss or damage to valuables anywhere in Australia and New Zealand.
^ Please refer to the PDS for the full definition of flood.
Secure™ Home Elite Insurance
If you’d like a broader level of protection for your home and contents, our Secure™ Home Elite Insurance policy provides cover for accidental damage as well as all the other benefits of the Secure™ Home Extra Insurance.
A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Secure Home Extra Insurance and Secure Home Elite Insurance are available. You should consider the PDS before deciding to purchase either of these products. These products are issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as Vero Insurance.