Providing you the right support
For helpful information, tools and support services
- Good Shepherd Microfinance offers affordable financial programs to people who are financially excluded.
Visit Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand.
- Wesley LifeForce service finder provides a tool for suicide prevention services and crisis support to people most at risk. Connect to a range of local services in your area.
Visit Wesley Lifeforce service finder
- National Debt Helpline provides free financial counselling that helps people in Australia tackle their debt problems.
Call 1800 007 007 (Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 4:30 pm)
- IDCare supports Australians concerned with issues relating to misuse of their identity or cyber security.
Call 1800 655 556 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm AEST) or submit a web request
For community support and counselling services
- 1800 RESPECT is a free and confidential service for family and domestic violence support.
Call 1800 737 732 (available 24/7)
- Beyond Blue is where you can get information and support for depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
Call 1300 22 4636 for immediate support (available 24/7)
- Lifeline is a free and confidential 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Call 13 11 14 (available 24/7)
- Advocare provides a range of advocacy and information services specially designed to assist older people, their families and carers.
Call 1800 655 566
For government support services
- Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS National) is a 24/7 interpreting service for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients.
Call 131 450
- The National Relay Service (NRS) is an Australia-wide telephone access service available to customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impediment.
Voice: 1300 555 727
TTY: 133 677
SMS: 0432 677 767
- Services Australia delivers government payments and services. If eligible, social work services can provide support, counselling and information in difficult times.
Visit Services Australia for contact information.
We’re here to help
We know a lot of our customers will need support at different times in their lives. If you need extra support, we’re here to help.
Call us on 13 18 13 or visit our customer help and support page for more information.
“We” are AAI Limited, issuer of general insurance products under the Vero Brand.
For the purposes of these policies “customer” or “you” are used interchangeably to mean an individual insured, a third-party beneficiary, a potential customer, or an individual which we as an insurer are seeking to recover from. A customer may be liaising with us on their own behalf or via a duly authorised representative.