What’s included in Vero Tax Probe Plus?
If your business tax returns are audited by the ATO, or by a Commonwealth, State or Territory department, the resulting accountant’s fees can be both overwhelming and unexpected. Tax Probe Plus covers the cost of these professional fees, enabling you to stay in business while staying on top of the audit process.
Tax Probe Plus
If you’re audited, we can cover professional fees associated with tax audits, investigations, examination or review undertaken in respect of the following designated taxes:
- Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth);
- Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986 (Cth);
- A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
- Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992 (Cth);
- Termination Payments Tax (Assessment and Collection Act) 1997 (Cth);
- Sales Tax Assessment Act 1930 (Cth);
- Sales Tax Assessment Act 1992 (Cth); or
- any law of an Australian State or Territory relating to payroll tax.
Four cover options available:
Vero can cover professional fees associated with audits and official investigations, including: