Turn your risks into results with Vero risk engineering.
Tailored Risk Management strategies and solutions
Minimise, mitigate and manage business risks with the help of Vero’s expert risk engineering team. We offer tailored risk management strategies and solutions across multiple industries, both within Australia and globally, to build your organisational resilience and help you achieve your commercial goals.
We can work with your insurance broker to offer you a specialised risk management solution that suits your organisation’s needs.
Vero Risk Management services
RM Consult ®
Vero can help you mitigate risks by reviewing, assessing and reporting on risk management in areas such as:
- property protection, including security and business interruption
- products and public liability, including the safety of people whether customers, employees, the general public or contractors, and the environment
- motor fleet, including data analysis and trend reporting
- machinery breakdown, including assets under design or construction, emerging risks and change management
- construction, including goods in care, custody and control.
Our risk specialists can perform a site visit to assess your facilities and provide informed recommendations for improvement.
RM Connect ®
Vero can facilitate a team workshop for you, utilising guest speakers, colleagues and risk specialists. These workshops are designed to:
- increase awareness of risks in the workplace
- introduce new concepts and ideas
- teach hands-on skills
- share useful ideas and methods across departments or sites
- promote a positive risk culture and create a sense of community
- develop a vision, enable decisions and facilitate actions.
RM Advancer ®
RM Advancer is an awards program designed to recognise and reward the exceptional risk management achievements of Vero and GIO Workers Compensation customers.
To participate, nominate your risk management story. It may involve:
- teamwork leading to an improved risk culture
- a concerted effort to prevent a disaster
- an investment in safety that has really paid off
- a great risk management team that deserves to be recognised.
The RM Advancer Awards can be nominated under three different categories:
More than $100 million annual turnover (x2 awards)
- Commercial (property, machinery breakdown and motor)
- Personal injury and liability (liability and GIO workers compensation)
Less than $100 million annual turnover (x1 awards)
- Small and medium enterprise (all classes of business)
Note: Not for profit, private companies or government entities, please select equivalent category according to the size of the organisation.
RM Insight ®
As an industry leader, Vero offers a wealth of resources and information about risk management.
RM Insight offers:
- technical research capabilities
- information and advice on customer specific risk issues
- a monthly newsletter that provides insight into current risk topics
- a review of policies, procedures and systems
- expert advice on property protection
- building, plant and equipment design reviews focusing on asset protection
- tailored reports for our liability and motor clients.