Recreational Vehicle Insurance

CIL Insurance can keep you on the road, with cover for your recreational vehicle.

Contact an insurance broker

What’s included in Recreational Vehicle Insurance?

Recreational Vehicle Insurance provides cover for caravans, motorhomes, horse floats and more. CIL Insurance offers cover anywhere within Australia in the case of loss or damage due to insured events such as storm, hail or flood.

Car icon

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

You can get comprehensive cover for your recreational vehicles like camper trailers, horse floats, caravans or motorhomes through Australia’s largest and most established Recreational Vehicles Insurance specialist CIL Insurance. Contact an RV Insurance broker to discuss your options.

Contact an insurance broker

View the policy documents

Recreational vehicles covered:

Caravan Insurance

Motorhome Insurance

Camper Trailer Insurance

5th Wheeler Insurance

Slide On Insurance

Horse Float Insurance

Tiny House on Wheels Insurance

  • Forms and documents
    A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for these products is available from Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs, so you should consider whether it is appropriate for you before acting on it. Please read the relevant PDS before you make any decision regarding this product. The TMD is also available. These products are issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as CIL Insurance.

 View the policy documents