Top 500 & Multinationals
If yours is a large organisation such as a top 500 Australian company, you expect expert property and liability insurance underwriting, along with specialised risk management and claims management. Vero is known for successfully providing these services.
What can Vero offer top 500 and multinational businesses?
As a Strategic Network Partner of the RSA (Royal & Sun Alliance Group) Global Network, we're able to transact business in over 130 countries using one real-time IT system. We have access to information on the latest legislative and market changes, backed by a second-to-none risk engineering and claims management service.
We can help you with your property, liability and excess of loss workers compensation insurance needs. We also offer industry-specific knowledge plus the benefit of locally managed claims – directed, controlled and settled by us.
Vero Global and Risk Managed target markets include:
- financial institutions and property investors
- food and beverage
- infrastructure (including government and utilities)
- metal, machinery and equipment manufacturing
- media, leisure and entertainment, and
- risk solutions.
Your national and global liability insurance needs can be met with the Vero Global and Risk Managed’s:
- general public and product liability insurance
- excess liability insurance
- umbrella liability insurance
Your national and global property insurance needs can be met with the Vero Global and Risk Managed Industrial Special Risks (ISR) policy. This includes cover for material damage and business interruption. We are able to offer tailored solutions to meet your needs.
Excess of Loss Workers Compensation
Vero Global and Risk Managed has over 30 years of experience protecting licensed self-insurers for individual excess of loss workers compensation claims, in accordance with State and Federal legislation. It provides unlimited cover over the indexed policy self-retention limit, which can be set to suit your requirements (subject to a minimum of $500,000 with no occupational exclusions).
Risk Engineering Services
Our Risk Engineering Services team has extensive industry experience. We will collaborate with you and your broker to deliver flexible and innovative solutions.
We can provide technical support in areas such as food microbiology and biotechnology, due diligence of prospective and new premises, and assessment of building construction and fire protection.
Your commitment and excellence in risk management practice can also be rewarded through Vero’s recognised RM Advancer® awards.
Your national and global liability and property claims are managed and settled locally by us. Our Global and Risk Managed claims team provides:
- prompt acknowledgment of claims
- direct access to efficient and knowledgeable claims specialists
- appointment of loss adjustors where appropriate (in consultation with you and your broker)
- progress reports to keep you informed
- proactive, smooth and efficient handling of claims payments, and
- fair settlement of claims.